Psili ammos (sand)
Giola: It 'a natural pool in the mountains. The car goes up to a point and from there you have to walk and crossing the mountain side.
ALSO IS WORTH VISITING
1. Archaeological Museum of Thassos with the collections of the 7 th century BC to the seventh AD
2. Folklore Museum in Kallirachi in a building of 1880
3. Vagi Museum, Sklala Potamia
4. Monastery of St. Archangel Michael
5. Monastery of St. Panteleimon, which is located on the mountain
6.Chiesa of Virgin Mary in Panagia Thassos.
7.Il traditional village of Theologos in mountain.
8.Il village Panagia
9.Il village Potamia
Thassos is the greenest island in northern Greece. The beaches are many and each has its peculiarities. Many beaches are hidden in the mountains, that attracts the tourists and they want to explore them. We made a list to suggest you the most famous beaches worth visiting. The rest you'll find out for yourself ...